Background

Friday, December 27, 2013

Open That Date Gate!

One of my hobbies is planning fun and creative date nights! During my daughter's nap time, it is not rare to find me on my computer browsing the web for things that would spark my dating imagination. I love it. I have had people message me for dating ideas and I love being able to help them out. I am a firm believer in the importance of date nights! They provide a way for couples to connect, have fun, and bond together.

Although there is absolutely nothing wrong with the classic "dinner and a movie" dates, this blog will provide ideas for couples to mix things up a bit. I am really excited to get started!! Let's open that date gate! :)     

Note: Thanks to my best friend, Stephanie, for giving me the idea of starting a dating blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment